When PCH purchases homes, we shoulder mortgages and all annual maintenance for the life of the resident and the life of the home. As of 2021, PCH holds $1,450,000 in mortgages on 56 properties through five trusted banking partners (debt ranges from $5,500 to $67,200 per house).
To keep rents low for our population – all living below the poverty level and often with higher medical needs – we fundraise to eliminate debt and reduce operational capital expenses.
When a donation is received allowing a home’s mortgage to be paid in full, we have a front yard party with the donors, the residents, a fire pit, chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows and… BURN THE S’MORTGAGE.
If you would like to know more about making a donation to eliminate the debt on a home, please contact Joanna at 314-567-1522 x 209
Remaining Mortgage: $6,127
The House on Coach Light in Maryland Heights
- Maturity Date: 12/1/2022 – Carrollton Bank
- PCH Annual cost for maintenance: $6,663.90
Remaining Mortgage: $29,719
The House on Sage Glen in Maryland Heights
- Maturity Date: 12/1/2022 – Montgomery Bank
- PCH Annual cost for maintenance: $5,416.
Remaining Mortgage: $24,774
The House on Dobbin in Kirkwood
- Maturity Date: 1/1/2030 – Enterprise Bank
- PCH Annual cost for maintenance: $9,416.