SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW GALA
- Our charity Gala is currently scheduled for June 11th as a live event with a virtual “after party” option. We are working with event safety experts and will adhere to the latest social distancing guidelines.
- We continue to address maintenance requests for our homes and the team wears face masks and gloves and limits time inside the home to only what is absolutely necessary.
THE WOLFF COMMUNITY CENTER AND CORPORATE OFFICES OF PCH AND THE ARC:
- Given the close proximity of our offices to 13 of our homes with aging residents, Promise Community Homes and Arc office staff are wearing masks inside the community center and office common spaces. Our operations team is disinfecting regularly.
VISITORS AND PROGRAMMING:
- In cooperation with the agencies providing resident care, VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED in the homes until further notice. Please contact the provider partner for specific details.
- All day programs and pool programs are on a modified schedule and gradually reopening through the summer. Please call for details.